Monday, November 7, 2011

Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

I just got the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards recently and was eager to use them. This is the second edition of the cards and was designed by Rae Hepburn and illustrated by Shawna Alexander. They are published by U.S. Games Systems, Inc.

I used a spread from the book called The Astral House Pyramid Method. I did a reading about Love a couple of days ago, which is what the top card shows. The next row down are things that can occur in 2 days, 2 weeks, or 2 months. I drew Dogs and Clouds. We are supposed to try to link the cards up in the order they come in, so I interpreted them to mean I would get together with what I consider to be friends, and then there would be temporary problems. My sister and her family just came over today to celebrate her birthday. There were some minor squabbles, and they left after a little over an hour, just eating the food my mother had spent all day cooking. She had spent yesterday and today cleaning up the house for them. It was a big deal to her, and they could only stay for an hour. She was pretty disappointed, but its not the end of the world.

The next level shows things that will happen in 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months. The first card is Vulture, which signifies that something will cause me to fell depressed and anxious. I will worry that someone is against me. The Eye card tells me that I should trust my intuition, so I think that this is telling me that my feelings are correct and somebody will be against me, but the Rainbow card after that shows that the most difficult part of the situation that I am worried about will be over. So I interpret that as even though people may be waiting for me to make a misstep, I have dealt with the most difficult part of the situation, and things will be much easier for me in the future. This is something to do with romance. I have a feeling this will be in either 3 weeks or 3 months.

The final level shows things that will happen in 4 days, 4 weeks or 4 months. The first card is the Ring. This signifies that a marriage will take place either romantic or business. Since this reading is about love, I would say it is telling me that I will get married in 4 months. I am not even dating anyone right now, so there is no way I am getting married in 4 days. Neither do I think 4 weeks is a possibility. The only thing that could be possible is in 4 months. So to link up the cards the next card is the Rat. This signifies that there will be someone working against me behind my back. I would guess this person would be trying to break up the marriage. There is a warning with the card to be careful what I say and do as it could be used against me. This includes accusing anyone of being the rat, as it could come back to haunt me. After the Rat comes the Heart card. The heart card signifies that I have feelings of deep love and affection for someone who feels the same for me. So again since this is a love reading, I'm guessing it is saying that the Rat is working to break us up, but our love still remains. The final card is the Younger Woman card. This signifies that I will have important dealings with a younger woman. She may be friend or foe. She may be the Rat from earlier. She may be someone totally different. I suspect that the man I am interested in has a daughter in her teens. I do not know anything else about her. She could have nothing at all to do with the Rat, but she will be important as a result of the marriage and love. I do not think she is a baby.

I just got this deck so I am not too familiar with it. I wondered what the chances were for me to get two very positive cards that are pretty definitely about romance in the deck. There is 182 cards in the deck of which 18 aren't used for readings. That leaves 164 cards out of which I found 6 which I could say definitely had something to do with romance and only 5 were positive. I got 2 of those 5. So I would say that if the cards are at all accurate they are saying pretty definitely that there is a big romance in my future. So far, they have been reasonably accurate, if the events of today are anything to go by. But only time will tell. If things start happening the way the cards say they will, then I will have some forewarning about what I need to be careful about in those situations in the future.

1 comment:

  1. After almost a month from the reading I see that the second row had to do with me going back to a temp job where there is a guy that I am attracted to. I did get together with old friends, and things weren't very successful between me and this man. This all happened about 2 weeks after the reading so I think that is what it referred to.
    I don't think that the events in the third row have taken place yet, as it doesn't seem like the most difficult part of the situation is over. What is difficult is that this man won't make contact with me, and there are no other men approaching me either. So I am not in a relationship and this is difficult for me. I will post any updates when and if they occur but for sure I will post by the end of four months (early March 2012).

    ReplyDelete