Sunday, November 13, 2011

I did a reading for the coming week. I think the Grasshopper applies to the work I will be doing this week, which is very exacting and required to be done as quickly as possible. There is also a Broken Ring, which may have to do with the project at this job being over some time this week. The Crib card I think might apply to the tutoring job that I have been waiting to be contacted about. They have been waiting for my background check to come in. This card may be telling me that they get it, so I can start working for them. The Carriage card may have to do with a class that I have scheduled on Tuesday night, where I have to travel a short distance out of my usual way. Also, Wednesday I have to hurry from my temp job to another tutoring job I have. The card may just be saying that I am going to do a lot of traveling this week, between work and classes. The Axe and Clouds cards may indicate a situation I have with another temp job I had, where I was complained about to the agency that placed me. The situation has really gotten me down, and maybe it is saying that there are forces working against me, but that my problems are temporary, and as the Camel card says, if I just persevere, I will overcome the problems. I have the option of writing this place and defending myself. It is possible the Grasshopper card has to do with this situation, and it is telling me to be careful. Not very happy cards for this week I am afraid. I like this spread in that feedback will be soon. It doesn't have to do with life shattering events, I don't think but things that are day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment