Monday, November 21, 2011

I drew these cards yesterday but only had time to post about them today. Already I have seen some of them come about, I think. The Ring card about a marriage taking place I think refers to a student I just confirmed taking on to tutor today. The Goldfish card may apply to how I will increase my material wealth by being paid to tutor. News on the way might be the email I got earlier today from the owner of the tutoring business who sent me a message about the student, and when I would meet her. The Pail card might have to do with the fact that this morning was my last day working at a temporary job, so I left the place I was working at i.e. it was time to get out of that situation. The Boot card may be talking about either my job hunting efforts or my tutoring. In both cases I need to work on them. I haven't experienced either success or victory yet, except getting the tutoring job, but since it came up in two cards, I think it may refer to more than one thing. I put in an application today, and may put in another few in the next few days, so maybe one of these places will hire me. I will put down more things that happened to me during this week, that I think may be what the cards are referring to, as they occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment