Wednesday, November 23, 2011

     Today I decided to use the Sorcerers Tarot. I found this interesting spread for Love and Relationships that I had to try. The first card represents the person who is asking for the information (me). What is my position in love? For this card I drew the Two of Wands. This card symbolizes ambition. It is saying I have a desire to go far (in love), and to do things never done before (by me). I want to follow a dream and to leave room for desires.
     The second card would be about the person I am in interested in. It relates to the situation of the man. For this card I drew the Ten of Pentacles. This card symbolizes family and accepting a bond. It is about living among others, exerting personal authority, and recognizing one's affinities with someone else.
     The third card reveals the information on changes and challenges in our future together. For this card I drew the Six of Pentacles. This card symbolizes impulsiveness,  turning to other, overcoming a prejudice, seeing beauty in ugliness, and not thinking of oneself.
     So what I get from this reading is that I am looking to follow my dreams for love with this man. He is accepting the bond and recognizing his affinity with me. Together one or the other or both of us will be overcoming prejudices towards each other, seeing beauty in each of our uglinesses, turning to each others and not just thinking of ourselves. I think that I may be the one learning to thinking of another outside of myself. He may be overcoming prejudices.

No comments:

Post a Comment