Saturday, November 12, 2011

Regarding the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards reading I did a week ago, something happened that I think applies to it. I just received a letter from a temporary employer who wrote me to tell me that there had been a complaint about my job performance at a job I recently worked. The letter was written 3 days after I did the reading. Even though it is about a job, I feel that the reading applied to this because the person I am most romantically interested in I know from a job (not the same job) and how I did on the job I had trouble with affects my feelings about the job I know the guy from, and consequently affects my feeling for him. Anyway, I started to get a feeling they had complained about me 3 days after the reading, but didn't get the letter until today. My intuition was correct as the Eye card told me, that someone was against me, as the Vulture card said. But since all the cards are supposed to be linked together, the Rainbow card tells me that the most difficult part of a situation is behind me, which is true, as it was a temp job and I won't be going back there. I am just concerned that this situation will repeat itself, and don't know if the card is telling me that it won't. I guess time will tell.

I still don't have any sign of what the last row has to do with. I still think that it is something that will happen in 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment