Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reading with Archangel Oracles on January 23, 2011



I felt the need for something a little lighter and more positive so I pulled out my Archangel Oracle deck from Doreen Virtue. Like the Bohemian Gothic, I feel like this deck goes too far a certain way, in this case, too positive, but sometimes that is what is needed especially in the middle of winter on my birthday and after a reading like the previous one from a dark deck. So I pulled a card asking "What I should I be aware do at this time?" and got the card "Teaching and Learning." The angel Zadkiel is on this card and the message is "Keep an open mind, and learn new ideas. Then teach these ideas to others." I think that this card is encouraging me in my study of metaphysical topics, and saying that I will be able to teach what I am learning about divination and other metaphysical ideas to others in the future. Since I kind of asked the question in relation to my previous reading, I feel like this card is saying that what I am learning and experiencing now I could teach to my love interest in the future. Possibly this learning will be something we can share together. Also, I think it is telling me that I should participate in groups where I have the opportunity to share my ideas with others. I belong to a Meet-up group that studies the tarot. I haven't been able to participate very much yet, because of bad weather, but I hope to be able to do more in the future. In addition, there are classes in Tarot that occasionally become available in my community, and I think this card is advising me to get involved with those.

Another thing about how I like the Archangel deck better than the Healing with the Angels deck. I have come to the conclusion that there are different decks for different purposes and depending on where I am in my life, one deck may be better for certain times and certain issues/questions than others. It also makes me feel that even though I don't like a deck to begin with, or it falls out of favor, I should keep it because I may end of liking it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment