Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reading done on January 1, 2011

As I said I am consolidating 2 blogs, I posted this on the other one on January 1, but I don't know how to post it here after the fact, so that it shows to be posted on January 1 instead of February 23. Anyhow, I was doing daily draws from my Doreen Virtue Angel decks (Archangel and Healing with the Angels). So far I like Archangel Oracle Cards better...but I am using both. It just seems to work for me to give me advice...I didn't think it would, because I heard so many negative things about the Doreen Virtue cards, but when I went to this website http://www.consciousone.com/c1Cards/cardsView.cfm?cardGroupID=10 and found the messages really kept hitting home, I decided to get the deck. I feel "hey, whatever works" and "sorry if that bothers some people but it isn't hurting anybody and I'm the one who has to live my life." Anyway, the one I have been working with the last few days is from the Archangel cards and says "You Know What To Do: Archangel Uriel: Trust your inner knowledge and act upon it without delay." There have been some things I really need to take care of that I have been procrastinating on, so this card really helps to remind me to get onto it and get them done, or I will be sorry. I have left the card up on a little stand so I can see it occasionally and it will keep reminding me of this.

I also included a scan of the back of the cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment