Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Legacy of the Divine Reading on 1/23/11


I did this reading on January 23, 2011. It was after the reading I did with the Bohemian Gothic Tarot. I asked the same question, as I wasn't satisfied with the reading I got from the Bohemian Gothic. I felt it was too dark. Like I said I wasn't satisfied with the insight I gained from the Bohemian Gothic Tarot, so I decided to do a spread with the Legacy of the Divine Tarot. The spread I used is called The “Determining Attraction” Spread". It looks like:

………………2………….1…………………………
……..5…….….….....................................…………..
………………4………….3…………………………

1.) What quality is So-&-So attracted to (in general, not in you)?
2.) How does So-&-So view me physically?
3.) How does So-&-So view my personality?
4.) What would So-&-So think of being on a date with me?*
5.) Advice on how to be most attractive to So-&-So?
I pulled the following cards:

1) Queen of Swords-He's attracted to a woman that has a complex mind that enables her to deal with complex situations. A woman who having experienced pain, and having faced it with courage, acceptance, and honesty, has now found wisdom.
2) King of Cups rx-might mean he sees me as ill and cranky, and indulging in too much eating and drinking. In fact he may think I need to go see a doctor.
3) The Hanging Man-He views my personality as being hung up or in a state of suspension, sacrificing myself or something for something greater. He might see me as waiting for him to make the first move.
4) Justice-How he views going out with me is that he thinks that this is the way things are "meant" to be. I've heard before that Justice symbolizes karma, therefore maybe he sees it as fate.
5) 9 of Coins-What would make me more attractive to him is if I became more self-reliant and independent. Also, he would like it if I acted more confidant and successful. I'm living with my mother and unemployed...this is probably referring to that.

I took the most meanings that made the most sense to me from the many I found in the numerous books I have. I hope that they are accurate, if so I feel I am getting a positive on him being attracted to me. I almost think it is saying that he is waiting for me to pull my life together before he makes a move and initiates something. I think I am somewhat like what the cards are telling me he is attracted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment