Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2-23-11

I decided I would consolidate this blog with another blog I started so that I didn't keep getting confused as to where I wanted to post stuff, so I will gradually be adding all that to this one.

Anyway, I thought I would try to blog about cards I drew for my daily draw from the deck, Money and the Law of Attraction Cards by Esther and Jerry Hicks. I got these cards to help me with my finances and to meditate on. After I started using them, I realized it would help me to process them if I wrote my thoughts on what I drew each day so here I go....

These cards have no LWB but have the meaning/affirmation for the card on one side and an image on the other. This card is number 33 (doesn't show in the scan for some reason) and shows the image of a woman with a keyhole in her left eye, and holding a key in one of her hands. A light shines from the keyhole to the key. I think how this applies to me is that I do feel like I have been treated unjustly in the past with regards to my career, and it has made me tentative about trying to find and hold a job again, for fear that the same will happen again. I feel like this card is telling me that I need to think about something else, and quit ruminating about the past. Once I do that I will feel better and have more energy to go out and get the kind of job that is right for me, and will enjoy it, instead of having what happened in the past happen to me again. I need to look around me and see all the good things that are happening and think and meditate on that, to help me see how things can go good, and life can be a creative and zestful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment