Sunday, February 26, 2012

Melissa Lenormand Reading 2-26-12

The Spread: The cards are 1-2-3 left to right first row, 4-5-6 left to right second row.
1. Will B. leave his girlfriend? 16. Star
A fresh start in love, this new partner could be a spiritual person and make for an exciting night. I take it to mean that B. will make a fresh start with a new person who could possibly be me.
2. Will B. and I get together? 24. Heart
The love of your life or love is just around the corner. Pretty self-explanatory.
3. Will B. and I develop something? 33. Key
Love is certain and/or comes with a guarantee or a new partner will come into your life. Again, pretty clear.
4. Will B. and I get married? 37. Joker
Now this isn't in the usual deck of Lenormand but just something Melissa made up and added. I didn't realize I had left them in the deck but to keep the integrity of the reading, I decided to figure out a meaning from other sources and apply it to this question. What I found was the following:" If the Joker was not intended to be included in the deck but shows up in a reading, do not replace it, but read the card as a special message to the Questioner. The Joker usually means that there is a surprise in store for the Questioner. A situation which was thought stable may suddenly become unstable." I take this to mean either something surprising other than marriage will happen or something about the marriage will be surprising to me.
5. Will B. and I have children together? 38. Sibyl
Again this is a card that isn't in a typical Lenormand deck. I decided that the meaning would be that the cards at this time either couldn't or wouldn't tell me whether or not we would have children. Maybe something else needed to happen before it would be decided (like him and I getting together!) To me this meaning is something different than a surprise that the Joker symbolizes. The Joker says SOMETHING will happen, whereas the Sibyl says it may or may not happen.
6. Are B. and I meant to be a couple? 34. Fish
A business partner could turn into a romantic partner. B. and I work together at a temporary job. This card indicates that this reading is definitely about me and him. It also tells me that if we met each other, it would happen through work. B. has always been in a position of authority over me. Maybe this is the only way it could have developed into a romantic relationship between us because if he hadn't been in a position of authority over me, the age difference would have kept me from seeing him as a peer and thus a possible romantic partner. This may also be the case for him.

All together these cards tell me that there is definitely a future for a romantic relationship between me and this guy, and it will be possibly turn into something major in my life.

Interpretations are from the Irine Treppner Correspondence Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment