Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

Since today is leap year, and I got an idea from elsewhere to do this, I'm going to list at least 4 things I hope to have accomplished in four years.

1. have a full-time job with benefits.
2. living in my own place or at least paying my own way if I'm living with a relative/roommate/spouse.
3. get down to my ideal weight around 130 lbs. (I hope to be halfway to that goal by the end of this year.
4. be in some sort of satisfying romantic relationship with a man

And that is all I can think of, and I think it is plenty. Some of those things may be out of my control  ie the romantic relationship is something I think is partly luck but it also takes some effort. I mean you have to look and behave your best and you have to get out there and look/make yourself available if you want to find someone.

Anyway, maybe I'll still be around and working on this blog in 4 years and I'll be able to see how close I got to these goals at that time, and if I even want those things anymore, or if I want something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment