Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tea Tree Fortune Cards-Reading 1/4/12

I did a 3 month reading with my Tea Tree Fortune Cards. The spread in the book was actually for 12 months, but then she said that you should redo it every 3 months, which to me says that it isn't accurate after 3 months. So I am modifying for only 3 months-makes it easier for me to analyze also.

I drew the following, not necessarily in the same order...

January:
Bird-Flying (News is on the way)
Peacock (Beware of great pride)
Claw (Be careful-do not take risks)
Torch (Spiritual development, enlightenment, awareness and understanding)
I will receive some news which will increase my spiritual development, enlightenment, awareness and understanding, but I need to beware of having too great a pride and taking unnecessary risks.

February:
Chair-Filled (Someone new is entering your life
Scissors (Disappointment in some affair)
Bride (Successfully overcoming a problem)
Stork (News of birth or a new business opportunity)
I will get news of a new business opportunity, that will cause to successfully overcome a problem, and someone new will enter my life which will cause me disappointment in some affair.

March:
Crown (Honor and respect will come to you)
Caterpillar (Things will not always be this way. A change is coming)
V (Victory in some endeavor)
Kite (Vacation)
I will go on a vacation, but life will not always be like a vacation. I will have some victory in some endeavor which will bring me honor and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment